Friday 11 January 2013

our wedding | super simple white and pastel garlands


 
I couldn't have imagined my wedding without some garlands somewhere. They're such a simple and pretty way of making a place feel festive!

Mart and I, together with my brother and his girlfriend, punched thousands and thousands of circles out of white and pastel coloured paper and sewed them together with a sewing machine. The day before the wedding, my brother hung it all in the gallery where our wedding took place, together with several strands of fairy lights. 

It looked just like I hoped it would!


Photo credits | 5: Mathieu Collioud, 6: Claire Dalgliesh


2 comments:

  1. Sobre, joyeux, poétique, toutes ces guirlandes de petits ronds de papier !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...