Tuesday 27 September 2011

Popovers



The day we left New York three summers ago our friends took us to this funny place where we had our first popovers ever. We left the city with two small bags of 'diy' popovers and kind of forgot we had them until recently.
We tried making them on the weekend and it worked like a charm.
I find they taste a little too eggy but Mart likes them a lot.


Oh, I almost forgot! On Sunday Mart and I celebrated our 2500th day together.
I recently turned 10000 days
(but no one's counting really), which means I've spent pretty much a quarter of my life with my red head... pretty amazing, huh? :-)


P.S. No, I don't spend my nights counting meaningful days in my life. :-)
I happened to put some dates in this app, and it did all the calculations for me.

1 comment:

  1. C'est ce qu'on appelle des gougères ou des petits choux? Tu sais qu'on peut les fourrer?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...